We hope that you love your FLOOK purchases, however, if you change your mind, we will happily issue a refund or store credit.
- Returns must be requested by email to email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Our international Returns departments are located in USA & UK and return shipping is at the customer expense.
- Order shipping costs are non-refundable.
- For Bali customers only, our Returns department is located in Seminyak and returns must be requested within 24hrs of delivery.
- Return items must be returned with Packing Slip and garment hangtags and be placed carefully in the Flook garment bag and be in a re-sellable condition.
- Return items that have been worn, are damaged, have pulled threads, have strong perfume odours, are altered will not be accepted.
- Swimwear & Intimates must be returned with tags and hygiene strips intact.
- Collab Jewelry and Belts must be returned in the original packaging.
- Sale items, Items purchased at discounted prices, Swimwear, Jewelry & Belts may be returned for store credit only.
- Final sale items reduced by 50% are considered Final Sale and may not be returned for exchange or store credit or refund.
WHAT IS A SALE ITEM?
- An item that is reduced in price on our website is considered a Sale item.
- An item purchased during a Sale at a discounted price is a Sale item.
- Sale items may be returned for store credit only.
- Final sale items (items reduced by 50% or more) are not valid for return.
Once your return has been received, inspected and approved, you will receive an email notification of your refund or store credit.
We endeavour to process refunds as soon as they are received, but please allow up to 14 business days.
Refunds are processed directly back to the original payment method.
Please keep proof of postage and tracking on all returns.
Note: We do not offer refunds for sale items, swimwear, collab belts & jewelry.
FAULTY OR MISSING ITEMS
All Flook garments are hand made by local artisans in Bali using skills passed down through generations, so every piece is completely unique.
Each piece is thoroughly checked by our perfectionist Quality Control team before packing and shipping.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty garment, we require video proof that it arrived damaged. To register your complaint, please email us within 48hrs of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org with a video of you opening your parcel.
Please note that damage caused by wear and tear is not considered faulty.
In the unlikely event that you are missing an item in your parcel, we require video proof of you opening your parcel to find an item missing. To register your complaint, please email us within 48hrs of delivery at email@example.com
Each Flook garment has been made with love ♡
Due to the delicate nature of our yarns and fabrics, we recommend taking extra care when storing and wearing. Please avoid rough surfaces and sharp objects, such as jewellery and chipped finger nails.
- Handwash Flook garments in cool water
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry to avoid stretching